From Google, a new option has arrived to spend those minutes a day that we dedicate to playing something to distract ourselves on the iPhone. Thus, the popular pinball game is now available on the App Store, but not very conspicuously. As they have shared in different forums, it is an Easter egg in the Google app for iOS. Of course, the secret will not remain for much longer, since we will explain how to activate pinball on the iPhone.
Pinball is available in the Google app for iPhone. And it works both online and offline, with the obvious advantages of the second case. The game is fun and easy to play, with enough features to keep it interesting. To make sure we can execute it, we must review the following indications:
- Check the latest update of the Google application in the App Store.
- Go to Tabs, which appears along with Home and Collections at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe up until some shapes appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the shapes appear completely, swipe them up to get to the game.
How to Play Pinball on the iPhone
Playing the secret pinball game, which is a kind of cross between classic pinball and Brick Breaker game, is quite easy. Once inside the game, we will see the classic elements of the game, in which players have three lives to take advantage of and advance to the next levels.
- The two sides of the screen are like the two triggers of the pinball. You just have to touch them to move them. To move both at the same time with one hand, you have to touch the center of the screen.
- Each level of the game shows different colored shapes that shrink and eventually disappear the more they hit. The triggers also change with each level.
- Take advantage of the “power-ups” by hitting them with the pinball when they appear.
- A heart adds an extra life. A blue star divides the pinball in two.
- A yellow star makes the ball bigger, so you can hit it more easily.
- For now, this is a whim for iOS users. As far as is known, it is not available for Android.